skip to main |
skip to sidebar
BEST Christmas party ever
So me and my group of besties had our 3rd annual Christmas bash. We're such grown ups, with our little traditions of bringing appetizers, playing games, and of course having a few beverages. We have our specialties... Vee brings her famous wantons, I bring the stuffed tomatoes, Mariana with her empanadas, Kayla's artichoke dip, etc. I think Katie and Tristan's specialty should continue with the Jell-O shots.
One of the highlights of the night...
playing Partini: in this part of the game everyone had to write down something about me with an "I have..." statement. PRICELESS...

Other highlights of the night:
-FOOD
-cry fest 2008
-trying to call Dominoes, Pizza Hut, Round Table, and Little Caesars at 4am
-staying up until 6:30am
-playing Partini
-white elephant gift exchange... stealing my Disaronno and Jagermeister back from Hideki :)-Jell-O shots
-"you just have to finger it"
-making quesadillas with bean dip "quesadilla pizza" or "cheessdtoy."
-7 minute drunken video with kelly
-EDAMAME
-Kelly predicting that we were going to get "caught" by mariana
-getting "caught" by mariana... big trouble, game over, cutthroat



No comments:
Post a Comment