Wednesday, October 22, 2008

A Note to All Readers...

Good news! Well, it's not exactly "news" considering this is old information. However, it may be "news" to YOU...

Anyone can comment on blog posts--even non-members of Blogger.com!

I have recieved verbal comments, Facebook comments, and MySpace messages commenting on my blogs... and that's fine! Any comment is a good comment.

A conversation with a friend yesterday:

Friend: Holly, I've been reading your blogs and think they're great! I wanted to comment but I couldn't 'cause you have to be a member and I didn't feel like signing up.

Holly: Really? Thanks! But you don't have to be a member of Blogger to comment on blog posts!

So, unknown readers, my message to you today... comment, comment, and comment some more! Comment ANONYMOUSLY, non-anonymously, or as a member.

It's good to know when our blogs make sense, when they don't make sense, when they're stupid, or when a reader really connects with your writing. It means the world to us bloggers, it feeds our "writer's ego" and makes us not only want to write more, but to write better!

:)



P.S. COMING SOON...

  • When You Say, "F&@! the Police"...
  • My 3 "Types" of Friends
  • Grad School Application Process = A Part-Time Job
  • Why Dating is Stupid
  • What the---Student Affairs? What's That?
  • "Blogging" is a Nerdy Word!
  • My Political Stances--You May Be Surprised!
  • Campus Tours, Working With Plumbers, and Running a Building
  • and more...


No comments: