Tuesday, November 11, 2008

blog hiatus

I've been on blog recess due to the extreme pressures of school and finding myself behind on everything... utterly impossible to catch up.

I am drowning in papers and reading and my eyes are about to explode from staring at the computer screen all day.

I am taking a momentary break to let you know that very soon, when I have resentfully given in to the work that is required to earn a degree and ultimately my graduate degree, I will tell you why all the learning outside of class has been the most valuable learning experience in my 5 years of college.

Until then, wish me luck. Hope for my tension headache to scram. Keep me in your thoughts as I go back into hiding. :)

Ahhhhh I have been missing this.

2 comments:

nate said...

Perservere. Hard work rarely goes unrewarded.

Robert said...

I agree with Nate your hard work will pay off, but with the fire in Brea you now have a lot more things to worry about than school and I hope that everything is okay.